ABE Level 6 Diploma in Business
Management (Graduate Integrated)
QCF Level 6
This Association of Business Executive (ABE) course prepares students for employment roles including Business Development Manager and Office Manager. The Level 6 Graduate Integrated Diploma contains a range of modules which are relevant to general management and to business.
The Graduate Integrated Diploma is equivalent to the Level 5 Higher Diploma plus the Level 6 Graduate Diploma.
Nine mandatory modules:
- Quantitative Methods for Business Management
- The Business Environment
- Financial Accounting
- Marketing Policy, Planning and Communication
- Organisational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Corporate Strategy and Planning
- Managing in Organisations
- International Business Case Study
Two optional modules from:
- Principles of Business Law
- Managerial Accounting
- Economics for Business
- Managing the Customer Relationship
A further two optional modules from:
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Corporate Finance
The three-hour written external examinations are held twice a year (usually the first week in June and December). ABE manages the entire examination process.
• Minimum age: 18
• Applicants must have attained at least one of the following:
- An ABE Level 4 Diploma or equivalent
- Two GCE A Levels or any Level 3 equivalent together with four GCSEs at Grade C or above, including English and Mathematics
- BTEC National Diploma or international equivalent
- An Access Certificate from a UK College of Further Education
- Any NVQ Level 3 qualification
• Applications are also welcomed from students who do not hold a formal entry qualification but have been in appropriate employment for at least two years. A signed and dated reference letter from the student's employer(s) must accompany all such applications.
• English language: Minimum IELTS 5.5 (or equivalent)
Awarding Body: The Association of Business Executives
Hours per week: 15 - 18
Mode of Study: Full time
Course Duration: 2 Years
For complete programme specification please click here.