ABE Level 6 Diploma in Business Management (Graduate)
QCF Level 6
This Association of Business Executive (ABE) course prepares students for employment roles including Business Development Manager and Office Manager. The Level 6 Graduate Diploma contains a range of modules which are relevant to general management and to business.
Three mandatory modules:
- Corporate Strategy and Planning
- Managing in Organisations
- International Business Case Study
Two optional modules from:
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Corporate Finance
The three-hour written external examinations are held twice a year (usually the first week in June and December). ABE manages the entire examination process.
• Minimum age: 18
• Applicants must have attained at least one of the following:
- An ABE Level 5 Diploma or equivalent qualification from another internationally recognised awarding body or approved Overseas Institute of Higher Education.
- A UK degree or international equivalent.
- A BTEC HND in Business Management of related studies.
- Five years' managerial experience.
• English language: Minimum IELTS 5.5 (or equivalent)
Awarding Body: The Association of Business Executives
Hours per week: 15 - 18
Mode of Study: Full time
Duration: 12 months
For complete programme specification please