IAM Level 6 Extended Diploma in Business and Administrative Management
The Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management has been developed for individuals who want to enhance their career prospects and want to understand how organizations plan their activities at a strategic level and how they implement these plans in a way that contribute towards the smooth running of organizations and the maximization of their competitive advantage. Candidates will develop a holistic approach to business together with the analytical and evaluative skills necessary for those in managerial positions.
The IAM Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management is made up of a combination of mandatory and optional units.
IAM Mandatory Units
- Strategic Management
- The dynamics of Leadership
- Management Information systems for business
- advanced finance for decision makers
IAM Optional Units
- Marketing management in Business
- Customer focus for Strategic Advantage
- leadership Skills
- Managing risk in business
Entry Level Requirements
- Diploma OR any equivalent (NQF/QCF Level 5) qualification
- Students (aged 21 or above) with equivalent work experience will also be considered for eligibility.
- Minimum Level of CEFR B2 English (IELTS 5.5 and above, Cambridge FCE, or equivalent)
- 18 years of age or over
Course Duration: 3 Years